Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sleepy Saturday Sweaters








(via Refinery29)

So glad to have today off, I have been doing some much needed relaxing (been in bed since I woke up at 10:00am, don't judge even though I know you won't). If I didn't have a few days like this amongst the hectic weeks I don't know where my head would be (in the clouds over China?). Anywho... lazy Saturdays are synonymous with comfortable clothes (Mom: WHAT are you wearing? Me: Well what, it's COMFORTABLE. I was wearing my warmest striped sweater, yoga pants, knee high socks over the pants, purple beanie and leopard fleece scarf with no plans of leaving the house). What is better than a perfect fall sweater on those days you just want to gel? These are a few of my favorite trends, especially the striped and oversized flavors. I am seriously attached to anything striped these days and need to slap myself when heading into Forever 21. True story. Hope you are all having a good Saturday! Toodles.

P.S. Happy Birthday to my little brother who turns 17(?) today. I better run to CVS and buy him a razor.

No comments: