Monday, October 18, 2010

Insane in the Membrane

H&M striped shirt. Forever 21 lace skirt. Old Abercrombie jean jacket. Steven Madden wedges (not shown).

Things have been hectic lately but who am I kidding, that has been me since school began and will be me until it ends December 15th (I am quantifying it, make me feel better). I had clinical from 7a-3p today and then had to run more school errands (when I wanted to go home and snuggle). Because I am in my last semester of nursing school, I am filling out mad forms for my state license and getting ready to apply to an array of new graduate RN programs. I am applying to any California hospital with a new grad residency in the Intensive Care Unit so who knows where I will end up! Los Angeles? San Fran? Bakersfield? (Let's hope not). Anywho... taking a break from the fun (torture) and meeting a friend for Margarita Monday. Is that what they call it? I haven't been out on a Monday in awhile... or ever. Haha. Till next time!

P.S. Yeah, I need a real SLR cam but am workin' with what I got :)

No comments: